Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Doing What You Love is a Blessing by Erika M Szabo

I'm blessed to be able to do what I love


I loved being a nurse for so many years, but now, physical limitations prevent me from continuing this noble profession. Writing had saved my sanity after the disappointing fact of not being able to take care of patients any longer.

Art has always been a passion and now I use my artistic abilities to create book covers, design book interiors, and marketing tools for fellow authors.
I'm blessed to be able to do what I love all my life, and I hope I can continue doing creative work for many years to come.

I finished the portfolio for Cindy J. Smith yesterday, which I'm proud of



This is a trailer for Lorraine Carey's trilogy

I hope you enjoyed the short introduction of what I do.
Everyone is dealing with problems and limitations and perfect health exists only for a short time in our lives. Live your life to the fullest possible, and tailor your activities to your limitations.

See more on the GBBPub website



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples to showcase your artistic talent! And, behind it is your eagerness to help other authors shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eva! Your kind words mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Your work is amazing and I am so grateful for the beautiful portfolio you created for me! Your covers are gorgeous and eye catching! Lorraine's trailer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! It's always a pleasure working with you!

      Delete

Featured Post

Online Magazines