Monday, May 21, 2018

An interview with Tirdon, Assistant to the Prime Minister of Taydaryn

Today, we are excited to have Tirdon, Assistant to the Prime Minister of the Norwegian kingdom of Taydaryn. Welcome, sir. Thank you for joining us today.


I'm delighted to be with you.

Would you please introduce yourself to our readers?

Of course! My name is Tirdon, and I reside at Dalgaard Castle in the tiny Norwegian kingdom of Taydaryn. 

I'd like to ask you random questions that we may get to know you. I see you nodding and smiling. Are you agreeable to that?

Yes, as long as they're not too personal.

Not a problem. If there are any questions you are uncomfortable answering, just let me know and we'll move on.

First off, do you prefer fine dining or picnics?

Well, most of my meals are within Dalgaard Castle, but I’d love to have the chefs prepare a champagne picnic to share with the love of my life on this special mountainside outside Taydaryn. At night it is fascinating to watch the lights go off one at a time.

Do you have any scars? If so, what are they from?

You are getting personal! No, I'm kidding. I do have many scars in dragon form, some have stayed with me in the man you see. Four hundred years ago there was a great battle to save Dalgaard Castle from the Fire Dragon Guard, a rogue sect that leaves no stone unturned. Amarice, the Queen’s husband, and his best friend, died in that battle. I flew along side of them.  Yes, there are many scars.

Have you encountered many villains in your line of work?

As I stated earlier, the battle for Dalgaard Castle made many enemies. I would have to say Martrand duBois is the biggest thorn in my side.

Tell us something you hate doing and why.

Waiting. I know I chuckle when I say this, but waiting is not good for me. I’m a very impatient man, when it comes to the business of Taydaryn, especially.

Name one thing that drives you crazy.

Well...I’d have to say, the love of my life. And crazy in every good way possible.

One final question...what is one thing you can't live without?

Well, now that I have found the love of my life, after centuries of searching, there is no way I will let go of her…no way I can live without her by my side.


To find out more about Tirdon and the peoples and Kingdom of Taydaryn, pre-order your copy of the anthology STOKING THE FLAMES II. Release date is May 22, 2018.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Online Magazines